Hickory Hill is located near scenic Sumter National Forest and we are confident that, if the gorgeous scenery doesn’t bring you back, the chocolate milk will. A two hour behind-the-scenes tour of our local, working dairy farm includes a little math, science, health and vocabulary incorporated into the tours. It’s educational. It’s fun. And it’s geared for all ages. We can accommodate school field trips, clubs, church groups, other organizations, and families.
• Pet calves and get close to 1,800lb cows
• Learn how cows are milked
• See tractors and equipment (the guys love that)
• What cows eat and how much
• Where and how milk is processed, then bottled
• Enjoy unlimited, hearty samples of our milk
• Kids take home a farm coloring book (while supplies last)
Ever curious how we get the milk in the bottle, what our Holsteins eat, or what it takes to make superior class dairy? Join us for a tour of our grounds, get the answers to those burning questions, and see the difference for yourself!
Book Your Appointment Today!
Due to high heat, tours will not be available between June 15 and Sept 15.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
"Teach your children to choose the right path, and when there older, they will remain upon it."